the well known Trainer, an Entrepreneur and Salon owner has over 30 years experience in the industry has achieved success and won the prestigious Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award as well as the Business Woman of the Year Award in the year 2007 as she practice what she preaches.
Nayana has started her first Salon of the chain with one mirror and a chair. This enterprise has evolved and positioned itself as a contemporary leader in the salon industry with a chain of 12 salons in Sri Lanka & India, and has produced many winners at both national and international hair and make-up competitions.
The success of Salon Nayana is attributed to a highly qualified team of over 150 dedicated professionals comprising of cosmetologists, stylists, and nutritionists who bring their uniqueness & expertise, with an unrivalled, passionate sense of personal commitment to the services offered by Nayana and her reputed network of salons.
The first Sri Lankan entrepreneur who ventured in to business in India and has created a name all over India as one of the strongest hair & beauty personalities in the world
Nayana has undergone extensive training at globally acclaimed institutions
- Alan International School of Hairdressing - London
- Raymond Young School of Beauty - London
- Rever (Hong Kong) Hairdressing School – Hong Kong
- Wella Studio - Germany
- Lancôme Beauty School - Paris
- Elizabeth Arden School of Make-up and Skin Care - Singapore
- Schwarzkopf Professional hair colour - Germany
- L'Oreal International - Paris
- Pivot Point International School of Hairdressing - Singapore
- Vidal Sassoon – School of Hairdressing - London
- Tony & Guy – School of Hairdressing – Singapore and London
- Nancy Ho Image Academy – Singapore